Spread the Joy this Christmas with Hovis.
The holiday season is a time for giving, and we’re excited to announce a heart warming competition that brings joy to both retailers and their communities.
We have five festive hampers available for you to gift to someone in your local community courtesy of Hovis.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 or over and are convenience store retailers only.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person. Entries from third parties, bulk entries or entries via agencies will not be accepted.
- Proof of eligibility, may be required.
- Entrants will be automatically entered into the prize draw when they comment with their name or like on the social media post
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The promotion runs from 01/12/23 and closes 08/12/23.
- There are 5 prizes available. Winners will be announced 11/12/23.
- The prize consists of a Christmas Hamper to donate to someone in your local community.
- Winners will be selected at random and contacted on the day of selection.
- Winner will be revealed on C-Talk website, social media channels or newsletter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason.
- C-Talk will make reasonable efforts to contact winners, however if no response within 2 working days an alternate winner will be drawn.
- By entering, entrants agree to accept and bound by these rules.
- C-Talk will only use personal information supplied by entrants for the purpose of the competition. This information will be destroyed as of 31st December 2023.
- C-Talk’s decision is final and binding.
- To the extent permitted by law, C-Talk accepts no liability for damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this competition or taking up of prize.
- These rules (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.